The Apothecary Building and its magnificent interior courtyard

Bruck's City Hall until 1623

The Apothecary Building© TV Bruck/Mur

This Apothecary building was Bruck's City Hall until 1623, before the municipal authorities relocated to the neighboring building due to lack of space.

There has been a pharmacy here continuously since 1715. The magnificent two-story columned arcades in the interior courtyard date from around 1530.

The building underwent general renovations in 2013 /2014 and now also serves as a residential building.