The Daughter Church of St. Ruprecht

The oldest church in Bruck

The Daughter Church of St. Ruprecht

The oldest church in Bruck can be traced back to its foundation by the Archdiocese of Salzburg in the 9th century.

The outside is quite modest and nondescript while the inside of this house of prayer holds historical and artistic treasures, including an almost completely intact depiction of the Last Judgement dating from 1416, which is attributed to the school of the Minorite masters in Bruck.

The Roman ossuary to the north of the church is also worth mentioning.

From Address: