The Apothecary Building and its magnificent interior courtyard

Bruck's City Hall until 1623

The Apothecary Building

This building was Bruck's City Hall until 1623, before the municipal authorities relocated to the neighboring building due to lack of space.

There has been a pharmacy here continuously since 1715. The magnificent two-story columned arcades in the interior courtyard date from around 1530.

The building underwent general renovations in 2013 /2014 and now also serves as a residential building.

From Address: